2018/2019 Public Skating Sessions
Must Read Rules:
1) CSA approved HELMETS are mandatory for skaters under the age of 18, and highly recommended for all other skaters.
(Rental and Purchase available, limited supplies)
2) Cash and Credit Cards accepted only!
3) Waivers must be signed before stepping on to the ice!
4) Strollers are not permitted on to the ice.
5) Ice monitors have the right to remove anyone from the ice if they are posing a safety concern.
6) You must wear skates to be on the ice.
7) For your safety please do not carry anyone on the ice.
Regular Public Skating Sessions 2019:
SESSIONS RETURN IN OCTOBER!
TUESDAY 3.15-4.:45pm RMC ARENA
FRIDAY 7:30-9:00pm ELKSENTRE
SATURDAY 12:30-2:00pm RMC ARENA
SUNDAY 2:00-3:30pm ELKSENTRE
Pro D Day skate:
See you in October!
Public Skating Liability Waiver
If you are sending your children to Public Skating session without you being present we ask that you print and fill in this waiver and send it with your child.