2017/2018 Public Skating Sessions
Must Read Rules:
1) CSA approved HELMETS are mandatory for skaters under the age of 18, and highly recommended for all other skaters.
(Rental and Purchase available, limited supplies)
2) Cash and Credit Cards accepted only!
3) Waivers must be signed before stepping on to the ice!
4) Strollers are not permitted on to the ice.
5) Ice monitors have the right to remove anyone from the ice if they are posing a safety concern.
6) You must wear skates to be on the ice.
7) For your safety please do not carry anyone on the ice.
March 20th - 12:30-2:00pm ELKSENTRE
March 22nd - 12:30-2:00pm ELKSENTRE
March 23rd - 7:30-9:00pm ELKSENTRE
March 24th - 12:30-2:00pm RMC Arena
March 25th - 2:00-3:30pm ELKSENTRE
March 27th - 12:30-2:00pm ELKSENTRE
March 29th - 12:30-2:00pm ELKSENTRE
March 31st - 12:30-2:00pm RMC Arena
April 1st - 2:00-3:30pm ELKSENTRE
Sessions will resume in October 2018.
Regular Public Skating Sessions:
FRIDAY 7:30-9:00pm ELKSENTRE
SATURDAY* 12:30-2:00pm RMC ARENA
SUNDAY 2:00-3:30pm ELKSENTRE
*Jan 20th (This session is canceled for the ice preemption for a hockey tournament)
Sessions start October 1st 2017
Sessions end March 18th 2018
Pro D Day skate:
September 29th 2017 RMC Arena, 12-2pm
October 20th 2017 RMC Arena 12-2pm
November 24th 2017 RMC Arena 12-2pm
January 29th 2018 ELKSCENTRE Arena 1-3pm
Public Skating Liability Waiver
If you are sending your children to Public Skating session without you being present we ask that you print and fill in this waiver and send it with your child.
0-3 years old = FREE
4-13 years old = $3.75
14-18 years old = $4.25
19-59 years old = $5.25
60+ years old = $4.00
Students = $4.25
Family Pass = $13 (2 adults + 2 kids)
Pro-D Day = $2.00 (under the age of 18)
10 Session Adult Pass = $40 (valid for one season)
10 Session Child Pass = $30 (valid for one season)
Skate Rentals $3.50
Helmet Rentals $2.00
Recreational Skate Sharpening $6.00