2017/2018 Public Skating Sessions
Must Read Rules:
1) CSA approved HELMETS are mandatory for skaters under the age of 18, and highly recommended for all other skaters.
(Rental and Purchase available, limited supplies)
2) Cash and Credit Cards accepted only!
3) Waivers must be signed before stepping on to the ice!
4) Strollers are not permitted on to the ice.
5) Ice monitors have the right to remove anyone from the ice if they are posing a safety concern.
6) You must wear skates to be on the ice.
7) For your safety please do not carry anyone on the ice.
FRIDAY 8:00-9:30pm ELKSENTRE*
Starting October 20th Friday sessions will be from 7:30-9:00pm
SATURDAY 12:30-2:00pm RMC ARENA
SUNDAY 2:00-3:30pm ELKSENTRE
Sessions start October 1st 2017
Sessions end March 18th 2018
Nov 11th, Jan 20th
Holiday Break: Dec 18th to Jan 1st
Holiday sessions will be available, schedule to be
posted in December.
Pro D Day skate:
September 29th 2017 RMC Arena, 12-2pm
October 20th 2017 RMC Arena 12-2pm
0-3 years old = FREE
4-13 years old = $3.75
14-18 years old = $4.25
19-59 years old = $5.25
60+ years old = $4.00
Students = $4.25
Family Pass = $13 (2 adults + 2 kids)
Pro-D Day = $2.00 (under the age of 18)
10 Session Adult Pass = $40 (valid for one season)
10 Session Child Pass = $30 (valid for one season)
Skate Rentals $3.50
Helmet Rentals $2.00
Recreational Skate Sharpening $6.00